Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sigh



So. I'm back.

And guess what?

I SO WANT TO MOVE TO PHUKET.

Oh, and I totally didn't study. But that's pretty much a given. I mean, I don't know about you, but how the hell can you muster up any kind of excitement for the medulla oblongata when everywhere you look there is nothing but DAZZLING OCEAN and STUNNING SUN around to tempt you????

Sigh.

I have to go and cram my ass off now. And whimper. And cry. And scream, "I hate you Medulla Oblongata, I hate you!!!"

Looks like no sleep for me tonight. Or tomorrow. Or the day after. Or...

Anyway, hope everyone has a great week.

I know I won't. :(

GAAAAAHHHHHH.

P.S. More Phuket pics (like, um, nearly two hundred) -- not to mention the audio clip of our haunted hotel room and the video clip of the transvestites who tried to get me and my brother to watch their nudie show -- after the madness that is midterms is over.

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:03:00 AM, Blogger james said...

Glad you had a fun time.
You have definately peaked my curiosity with the haunted hotel room audioclip and the Trannie video!

(the word below is loevedub, hmm)

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lynn it has been a while...it's great to hear u had a great time in phuket. i really wanted to go there sometimes soon but have been totally busy with the new job. i'm sure u can catch up with your studies and do well in your exams.

 
At Wednesday, December 21, 2005 3:38:00 PM, Blogger k.t.x said...

realllly? should hv booked the free tix to phuket instead of chiengmai in march.

when is the peak season anyway? was it packed there?

 
At Thursday, December 22, 2005 2:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll pass the pics on the transvestites - I've had enough personal run ins with them.

- Bo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home