Wednesday, January 18, 2006

WTF

Huh. So.

Midterm results are out.

I got straight A's.

My honest-to-god initial reaction: "WTF??? How dumb! They totally screwed up my scores!!!"

Even my brother thought I was kidding.

He was all, "No, really, Lynn. What'd you really get?"

Not that I can blame him.

I am still reeling from the shock since this hasn't happened since...

Um, fifth grade? Fourth?

Kindergarten????

I really ought to go to Phuket more often.

Maybe it's something in the air?

Currently Anticipating: Watching Oasis, Stereophonics, Placebo, and Franz Ferdinand at the upcoming Bangkok 100 Rock Festival. I am SO excited about this, YOU HAVE NO IDEA. :D :D :D

Currently Reading: TheSmokingGun.com's investigative report over the whole James Frey ordeal. So it turns out Frey's memoir wasn't all that truthful after all. And maybe it was a little more fiction than non-fiction. OK, and maybe he made up that part about spending three months in jail. Not to mention that part about his girlfriend's suicide...and the part about waking up next to a hooker. Whatever. Crazy or not, the guy managed to con Oprah. Dude, OPRAH.

Currently Playing: Lyla by Oasis, of course.

0 Comments:

<< Home