Thursday, September 21, 2006

And that's All She Wrote...

I'm off to bed now, folks. Now that the major media networks are up and running again (with their lovely celebrity montages, but back nonetheless), there's little point in me carrying on with the live blogging. Thanks for stopping by, though -- all 2,354 of you. I mean, really, that figure has left me reeling; that's how many visitors I get in a month. Still, if there's one thing I've learned during the past 24 hours, it's that blog networking and the internet are seriously powerful tools. You may take away our TV, but you sure has hell can't shut us up!

In the meantime, if you're craving for some fantastically thorough updates, definitely stop by and visit blogger extraordinaire, Bangkok Pundit. The guy is simply the best.

As for me, I'll return to my usual brain fart-esque blogging soon. Or at least once finals are over, I will.

Sigh. I am so gonna die, it's not even funny. :(

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 25, 2006 1:13:00 AM, Blogger Bangkok Pundit said...

Thanks for the nice comments. Being a longtime reader, from when you were on Xanga, I appreciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home