Thursday, September 21, 2006

And that's All She Wrote...

I'm off to bed now, folks. Now that the major media networks are up and running again (with their lovely celebrity montages, but back nonetheless), there's little point in me carrying on with the live blogging. Thanks for stopping by, though -- all 2,354 of you. I mean, really, that figure has left me reeling; that's how many visitors I get in a month. Still, if there's one thing I've learned during the past 24 hours, it's that blog networking and the internet are seriously powerful tools. You may take away our TV, but you sure has hell can't shut us up!

In the meantime, if you're craving for some fantastically thorough updates, definitely stop by and visit blogger extraordinaire, Bangkok Pundit. The guy is simply the best.

As for me, I'll return to my usual brain fart-esque blogging soon. Or at least once finals are over, I will.

Sigh. I am so gonna die, it's not even funny. :(

4 Comments:

At Thursday, September 21, 2006 9:38:00 AM, Blogger Bennida said...

Yay! You're back!

Why can't I be in Thailand during this exciting time?

I seriously used my 15 minute walking time between classes to run over to the computer lab to check on Thailand news.

Glad it's over now though...sort of?

Kwan

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 1:13:00 AM, Blogger Bangkok Pundit said...

Thanks for the nice comments. Being a longtime reader, from when you were on Xanga, I appreciate it.

 
At Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:11:00 AM, Blogger products said...

China Wholesale has been described as the world’s factory. This phenomenom is typified by the rise ofbusiness. Incredible range of products available with China Wholesalers “Low Price and High Quality” not only reaches directly to their target clients worldwide but also ensures that wholesale from china from China means margins you cannot find elsewhere and buy products wholesaleChina Wholesale will skyroket your profits.wedding dressescheap naruto cosplayanime cosplaycheap Gemstone Jewelry

 
At Thursday, September 03, 2009 10:11:00 AM, Blogger products said...

Women’s nike tn Shox Rivalry est le modèle féminin le plus tendance de baskets pour le sport. tn chaussuresConcernant la semelle :spyder jacketsCheap Brand Jeans Shop - True Religion Jeans cheap nike shox & Puma Shoes Online- tn nike,Diesel Jeans le caoutchouc extérieur, l’EVA intermédiaire Levis Jeanset le textile intérieur s’associent pour attribuer à la.ed hardy shirts pretty fitCharlestoncheap columbia jackets. turned a pair of double plays to do the trick.Lacoste Polo Shirts, puma basket, Burberry Polo Shirts.wholesale Lacoste polo shirts and cheap polo shirtswith great price.Thank you so much!!cheap polo shirts men'ssweate,gillette mach3 razor bladesfor men.As for Cheap Evisu JeansCheap Armani Jeanspolo shirtsPuma shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home