Thursday, September 14, 2006

AWOL

Wow, I've been MIA for, um, nearly six months. But I promise to update soon! In the meantime, here's a paltry teaser of things to come:

I recently discovered that Bhutan's Prince Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuck's younger brother studies at the international college at my uni. I've seen him a few times in the common room and he even sat down at the same table as me once. Naturally, I was too chicken to even look up from my book (never mind read it). Imagine my surprise when I found out later that he lives in the same apartment building as my friend, and that his room is on the floor above her's... As in his room is DIRECTLY ABOVE MY FRIEND'S. Sometimes, late at night, we can even hear him working out. Um, at least we THINK he's working out...

Anyway, the latest news is that Prince Jigme, who I am convinced is a cross between Takeshi Kaneshiro and Jay Chou, will be visiting his brother at the international college (IC) in November. When exactly? Nobody knows just yet, but you can probably imagine the intensity of screaming that went on at the IC when the news broke out. I'm proud to say I did not contribute to said screaming. Still, that doesn't mean I'm not just slightly anxious (okay, downright excited) to meet the Thai media's Prince Charming. All I can say is I HEREBY SWEAR NOT TO MISS A SINGLE DAY OF CLASS IN NOVEMBER.

In other unroyal news, I was recently reunited with my one true high school love, Matthew Derek. Hahaha, I promise to clarify later, but we, ahem, caught up on old times...didn't we, Arwen????

Speaking of, mi mejor amiga, Arwen, who I've known since 7th grade, visited from Vancouver!!!!!!! The girls and I had so much fun catching up on old times with her, not to mention gallivanting through Hua Hin. It was so sad sending her off at the airport. She's only been gone two weeks, but we miss her so much already. :(

And last but not least, Gug's FINALLY back from Argentina. I am disgustingly envious of her la vida loca this past year in Buenos Aires (the girl visited Machu Picchu and got thisclose to an Australian humpback whale off the coast of Chile, amongst other things), but it's all good because she brought back a fantastically poignant gift for Siri and myself. I can't wait to share it, because I honestly cannot imagine a better gift. Teehee.

Other than that, I have finals to look forward to in two weeks. Sigh, same old, same old.

4 Comments:

At Saturday, September 16, 2006 2:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there stranger! welcome back! glad you've been having good times.

now don't forget to get your glass slippers ready!

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 4:50:00 PM, Blogger k.t.x said...

dont tell me all u hv been at for the last half year was stalking on le prince little?

welll, err, ok, apart frm taking a break in huahin, frm all the stalking that is.

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... welcome back! I am glad that I was still subscribed to your site in my RSS reader. Looking forward to hearing more about what is going on in your life.

And, of course, with all the news tonight, please be careful out there!

 
At Wednesday, August 21, 2019 2:07:00 AM, Blogger adom said...

https://www.quora.com/profile/Dorothy-EVERETT-2
https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/1959088
https://www.pinterest.com/everettvdorothy/
https://myspace.com/ifreegiveawaysnet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home