Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I Dare You Not to Laugh

Oh lordy. Check this out, and while you do, I DARE YOU NOT TO LAUGH.

By the way, you might not want to click on the above link if you're at work or in a public place. I'm not responsible for any embarrassment you might bring upon yourself in the event you burst out laughing like a loon and can't stop because of said link. Just a friendly warning. ;P

Anyway, in other news, check out the newest member of the family (after the jump). She's over in Houston, so I have yet to meet her, but will you take a look at that pic? How awesome is she? No, she's not picking her nose, but damn, does she do a fantastic Mini-Me/Doc Evil impersonation, or what?


"Hi, I'm Baby Natalie! Mini-Me and me, yo, we close like diz!"
Congratulations P'Ju & Phido. :)

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 8:39:00 PM, Blogger SooHK said...

hahaha, a good link for some laughs

 
At Wednesday, April 20, 2005 10:32:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you will continue to participate with us xangans in some capacity.

Sorry to see you go...

 
At Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

two posts in two days!?! returning to old form, eh? cheers!

 
At Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow lynn, i do like blogger actually. i think their current templates are very clean. thanks for your comment for ermm quite a while ago. =) appreciate it!

blessed be,
joanne
www.xanga.com/jctang

 
At Thursday, April 21, 2005 2:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That link was hilarious. But, that's also a good example of why I avoid the camera.

No fair, babies get away with everything.

Back to work. :(
-kris

 
At Thursday, April 21, 2005 4:32:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the mini me double is looking so adorable, perhaps some day she will take over the world with her cuteness! :D

I like your new blog. (and it does load a lot faster than the xanga one, plus now it wont freeze anymore, when commenting ;-))

 
At Saturday, April 23, 2005 2:55:00 AM, Blogger Arwen said...

GIRL! That picture's so cute... I see you changed your blog again!!! Grrr... now I have to change my link on you AGAIN! hahaha.. anyway, how are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home